banner

Friday, November 8, 2013

Festival of Reading

Greetings and belated thanks to all those who stopped by this year's Tampa Times Festival of Reading. It was my second year in attendance and I had a great time. 

It was nice to be remembered from the previous year - thanks to those of you who stopped by to say you (or your children, nieces and nephews) read and enjoyed the books you bought last year.  I hope you'll enjoy the new titles as much!

To everyone who picked up a book, I hope you'll reach out and let us know what you think. Feel free to Email me at: 

author@davidscottlillis.com.

and I will be happy to pass your comments along to the artists as well.

This year's festival inspired me to do more shows and to keep up with this blog, so check back soon for information on my next title and on future events. 

No comments:

Post a Comment